LSIW21 – Deloitte – ESG data: challenges and opportunities in the evolving landscape
Please note, this session will be physical and digital.
Please note that this event (physical) is hosted under the CovidCheck system.
This means that upon arrival you will need to present a proof of vaccination, proof of recovery, or a negative PCR test to our security staff. Alternatively, rapid tests will be available on-site.
LuxFLAG is pleased to organize a session in partnership with Deloitte
during the LuxFLAG Sustainable Investment Week:
Wednesday 13 October
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
ESG data: challenges and opportunities in the evolving landscape.
- Welcome and reminder of disclosure requirements: Taxonomy, KPIs and PAS.
- Panel discussion: Data Challenges: materiality, availability, sourcing, treatment and analysis. Data Opportunities: which approach/solutions? How to get the stakeholders trust?
- Deloitte ESG reporting services -sharing experience and tips on how to navigate sustainability data management and reporting.
- Francesca Messini, Partner, Deloitte Luxembourg
- Florence Buron, Partner, Deloitte Luxembourg
- Prof. Giampaolo Gabbi, Professor of Risk Management Practice and Director of Financial Institutions Custom Programs Division, SDA Bocconi
- James Purcell, Group Head of ESG, Sustainable, and Impact Investing , Quintet Private Bank
- Dario Zambotti, Director, Deloitte Luxembourg (moderator)