LSIW21 – Allen & Overy – ESG, sustainability and the future of pensions
Please note, this session will be digital.
LuxFLAG is pleased to organize a session in partnership with Allen & Overy
during the LuxFLAG Sustainable Investment Week:
Monday 11 October
10:00 am – 12:00 am
ESG, sustainability and the future of pensions.
1. How can SFDR and Taxonomy shape the pension funds and pension products offering.
2. New investment options for pension funds that take into account SFDR and Taxonomy criteria.
3. The impact of ESG on the liabilities side of a pension fund.
4. Introduction to PEPP and its potential contribution to ESG factors.
- Codrina Constantinescu – Counsel, Allen & Overy (moderator)
- Gerd Gebhard – Directeur Administratif et Commercial, PECOMA Actuarial and Risk S.A.
- Ralph Richards – Senior Project Manager, Business Development & Consulting, M&R Partners GmbH
- Dr Hans van Meerten – Member OPSG (EIOPA)
- Martin Katheder – Allianz Pension Partners
- Cyril Samson – Managing Director at Allianz Global Benefits