LSIW21 – GSK Stockmann – ESG challenges for your investment process
Please note, this session will be digital.
LuxFLAG is pleased to organize a session in partnership with GSK Stockmann
during the LuxFLAG Sustainable Investment Week:
Thursday 14 October
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
ESG challenges for your investment process.
We will cover in our topic the following:
- Understanding of ESG at the boards level and integration of ESG factors across the investment lifecycle.
- Decision making process from the fund managers perspective from the early investment until the exit of investment.
- Solutions for ESG improvement within the real estate industry.
- Irina Stoliarova – Senior Associate at GSK Stockmann in Luxembourg (moderator)
- Flavia Micilotta – TMF Group, Director ESG Solutions, Funds Services, Global Solutions at TMF Group
- Aurélien Roelens – CAIA, Cube Infrastructure Managers, Investment Director & ESG Coordinator
- Justus Wiedemann – Quantrefy, Founder & CEO