LSIW21 – Societe Generale Private Banking – How to ride the energy transition investment wave?
Please note, this session will be digital.
LuxFLAG is pleased to organize a session in partnership with Societe Generale Private Banking
during the LuxFLAG Sustainable Investment Week:
Thursday 14 October
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
How to ride the energy transition investment wave?
Financial institutions have a leading role to play in supporting more sustainable and inclusive development models. By directing the investment flows, they can accompany the emergence of the new growth drivers. The energy transition is at the crossroads of many different realities for individuals, corporates, public entities in developed economies as well as in emerging countries. While focused initially on reducing climate change, these investments can also create positive impacts at many different levels and help to solve additional issues, from regenerating nature to improving social well-being and reducing inequalities.
On top of renewable energy, key growth areas and large capex requirements will come from increased use of green hydrogen, the pick up of the electric mobility value chain and the multitude of investments required in energy efficiency for buildings and industries. Other trends are at the corner and will pursue this investment continuum dynamic.
Interested in these topics ? Join us for this conference. Our experts will discuss the following agenda :
1) Investing in leaders in energy transition: decode the positive actions.
2) Financing infrastructure and energy projects for a sustainable future.
3) Exploring the energy transition in frontier markets with a multi-impact approach.
Your connection can also be an action. Société Générale Private banking, in partnership with MyTree, will plant one tree for each participant to our session.
- Marie-Aimée Boury – Head of Impact Based Finance, Société Générale
- Eric Bonnin – Head of Oil and Gas Industry Group, Société Générale
- Petra Besson Fencikova – Head of ESG investments, Société Générale Private Banking Luxembourg
- Alexandre Cegarra – Managing Director & CEO at SGPWM