ESG Data Life Cycle from Companies to Asset Managers
Join us on 13th April for the #LuxFLAG Sustainable Finance Webinar series, focused on “ESG Data Life Cycle from Companies to Asset Managers”.
ESG data has come to the forefront due to changing investment trends and upcoming new disclosure requirements. At present, available ESG data is wide and disperse and that detailed disclosure data and third-party assessments need to be combined to gather sufficient insight which can be used in the investment process and decisions. How can it be done?
This webinar will take place in partnership with OTCFin and RAEX Europe.
- Ee Wah Lim: Head of Product Development. Ms. Lim oversees development of OTCFin’s PATOne EDM platform and the company’s Risk and Regulatory Reporting Services team. She has worked directly with traditional and alternative asset managers over 18 years to help them automate, scale and enhance their investment and risk management processes to achieve greater transparency and efficiencies. She has also helped clients fulfill their regulatory reporting requirements such as for AIFMD, Form PF/Form ADV, Solvency II, Basel-related templates, UCITS KIIDs and PRIIPs KIDs. Recently, she is leading the company’s platform enhancements on the topic of ESG data integration and reporting alongside financial data. Ms. Lim holds a BSc in Finance & Information Systems, with concentration in Operations Management from NYU Stern School of Business.
- Svetlana Grishankova: Managing director of Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH since 2013. She holds BSc degrees from the Higher School of Economics in Moscow and University of London, as well as MSc degree in Finance and Economics from the London School of Economics. Svetlana has been working in private equity in London and following that held leading positions in a number of investment projects in fields of construction, real estate, retail and IT with wide geographic scope (UK, Switzerland, Germany, Russia). She was managing the rating activity in Europe of RAEX (Moscow) and then fully involved in the foundation of Rating-Agentur Expert RA GmbH in Frankfurt being responsible for the strategy and development of the agency, including its process of obtaining ESMA registration.
- Carlo Houblie: Commercial Director at Luxembourg Stock Exchange. Carlo is an expert in Sales and Commercial Direction, which he has honed through extensive industry experience both in Luxembourg and his studies further afield. As the Commercial Director of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange, Carlo brings his innovative and client centric approach to clients and issuers of LuxSE’s leading listing venue. Having studied in Villa Arson, Nice and ICART School of Art and Culture in Paris, Carlo has since turned his creative eye to a number of roles within Luxembourg including a 13-year role as of Executive Vice President of Cetrel Securities.
- Data collection process of ESG data.
- Address challenge of short-listing key and material data points from a large number of data points.
- Approach of ESG data integration within an enterprise-wide reporting database to produce fund and enterprise-level aggregated reports and monitors that also integrates with traditional financial factors.