Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2021
4 Part Digital Event Series – 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd April 2021
The 4th annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe returns in April 2021 as a 4-part digital event series across 2 weeks.
The Forum will convene over 1,850 asset owners and investment managers, institutional investors, pension funds, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to continue to build the momentum for sustainable finance and responsible investment.
Delivered on a sophisticated digital event platform, the Forum will encourage debate in a dynamic, engaging, and interactive way.
- Learn how investors are aligning with climate goals
- Engage and network with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Hear from influential speakers who will share views on how Europe’s sustainable finance market is progressing
- Explore and compare sustainability strategies
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Nicholas Pfaff, Managing Director & Head of Sustainable Finance, ICMA
- Eva Halvarsson, CEO, AP2
- Chris Faint Head of Department, Climate & Small Mutuals Division, Bank of England
- Joël Prohin, Head of Investment Management Department, Asset Management Division, Caisse des dépôt
- Heike Reichelt, Head of investor relations and sustainable finance, World Bank
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Chief Governance & Compliance Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
How to Register:
LuxFLAG General Manager, Sachin Vankalas, will be speaking/moderating a session titled “Meeting the UN SDGs in a post COVID recovery: what are the hidden costs of going green? Can Europe pave the way to a sustainable recovery beyond COVID-19 and will a Biden Presidency augment the sustainable investment landscape in Europe and beyond?” on 22 April at 12:20 p.m.