How to transition towards increased sustainability
Throughout this session, different players active in the field of sustainable finance will exchange views and deep dive into best practices, use-cases and investment strategies, showcasing how it is possible to transition within various asset classes and areas of expertise.
This online event will consist of a moderated panel followed by a Q&A session. It is directed to finance professionals that would like to go a step forward on their sustainability journey.
- Characteristics of a sustainable finance product.
- Best-practices and use cases: tips to transition (project selection, investment strategies, measurements, reporting…).
- Market context: how these products perform, what is the market demand and how they are evolving.
- Impact: How to assess and recognise the impact.
- The webinar will take place via Zoom and the login details will be sent to the registered participants closer to the date via email.
About the Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative:
The LSFI is public-private association founded in January 2020 by the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development, Luxembourg for Finance and Conseil supérieur pour un développement durable. We aim to raise awareness, promote and help develop sustainable finance initiatives, to be a central point of contact for all sustainable finance actors and to support Luxembourg’s role as international hub for sustainable finance. We also elaborate and implement the Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Strategy.